Thursday, December 19, 2013

How is it going!



My name is nate and this will be my first post. My goal is to create a blog about the things that I like to do. this is more inteded for friends and family to find, so sorry if you stumple upon this and do not like it!!

I thought it might be fun to give a quick overview of the type of stuff that I like to blog about:

Fishing: Just enjoy it. Me and the old man will head out to see, crack open a few beers and have a good time. If your not into it, your doing it wrong.

Spear fishing: This is a really active sport that I really enjoy. To say the least it is a lot of fun and I can not get enough of it. It is really cool to jump into the water, find sound tasty fish, catch them, and bring them home. Be ward there is a lot of different gear that you will need. Everything from a mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, and of course a speargun. Oh by the way I own 20 spearguns, some say I have too much, others say I do not have enough.
Freediving: they kind of go hand and hand with Spearfishing. But it is something that I truly enjoy. Have a great time and it makes you a better at spearfishing.
Travel: I just love to travel. Somewhat recently I got back from a trip in Thailand. I had a wonderful time and highly recommend you go there. It is a cool place and I stated there for 2 months. That might a  little too long for some people, but I found every moment was amazing and I highly recommend going there to check it out. Loved it, can’t get enough baby!     As you may of gussed while I was there I did some freediving and spearfishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment